Shop online

Monday 2 January 2017

Hello and welcome,

Boy does life rush past at a rate of knots!! 2017 already, and this year will be a 'big' birthday year for me....how did that happen already! ;-)

Today I have finally uploaded a couple of the projects I created last year, ready for the display boards at OnStage at Telford in November 2016. I was very lucky and privileged to have been chosen as a Display Board Stamper for this event, and although when I initially opened my package I sat looking at it thinking yikes, I have no idea what to do with men's stuff, I did pull myself together and realised that actually there was quite a lot I could do....especially as I have a son who is in to motorbikes!


The Nailed It stamp set includes various tools and small images of nails and screw heads. The bonus is that there is a die set to accompany the stamps, so no fussy cutting required.

The first sample is a scrapbook page of one of my son's motocross bikes from way back when he was much smaller ;-) I've used the dies without the stamped images for this one as I think the suggestion of what they are is enough. There is some hidden journalling behind the image which explains when, where and why.


The second sample includes all the tools in the set. I stamped the images on to crumb cake card stock and inked and over stamped with the large woodgrain stamp for the effect on the handles. I then stamped with stazon on to silver card for the metal parts of the tools and glued all the elements together. This card also includes a fab new hexagon embossing folder. I have also added a screw head from the fantastic new metal embellishments set...I especially love these :-)
Thanks so much for visiting.
Wishing everyone a very peaceful and happy 2017.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment