Shop online

Sunday 13 November 2016

Balloons galore - sneak peak

Hello and welcome,

What a beautiful sunny morning here after the drab and dreary day yesterday!
Today, whilst playing along with another fantastic colour challenge over at Global Design Project, I am also sharing a sneak peak from the upcoming Spring Summer catalogue.
 
I have to admit that although this colour combination works really well it is not one that I would have thought of using myself - which is why it's a challenge I guess ;-)

After attending Onstage Local in Telford I was lucky enough to come home with some new stamps, which meant I could put my Balloon Punch (which has been sat on my shelf - unused I am ashamed to say, for far too long!) to good use. So for my entry I have gone to town with the balloons, and snuck in a cool new embossing folder - you'll have to look a bit more closely to find it hidden amongst the balloons!


Have a lovely day.
See you soon
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment