Shop online

Sunday 3 June 2012

Red, White and Blue


A very simple card today, and as it's the Diamond Jubilee weekend it just had to be red, white and blue. This was the starting point for my earlier card, which I entered into the Simply Stampin Challenge for one of their previous colour challenges. I'd already decided to do this simple version for my swap at recent team training!

Right, I'd better get back to the cleaning.... I'm doing one of those jobs that you get half way through and begin to wonder why you started it in the first place! ;-) Only plus is I've got a week off work this week so once I've sorted all the washing and cleaning I can relax and spend some time creating...my favourite thing to do :-)

Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend.
Be back again soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment