Shop online

Saturday 12 May 2012

Everything Eleanor


Swaps are always a great way to get lots of new ideas and see other demo's takes on stamp sets which may not first grab me! I must admit my friend Debby and I have both looked at sets and DSP and looked at each other and shaken out heads, then lo and behold another demo posts a project using the set or paper and we have to admit we got it wrong when we said no!! Do you ever do that?
I intended that this card using just one image from the Everything Eleanor set would be my swap at recent regional training, but it somewhat morphed into a slightly different version and I neglected to keep one to show! LOL! My usual CAS style, which doesn't appeal to everyone, but I like it and I suppose that's all that really matters at the end of the day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Nikki, could be I need that stamp now.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete