Shop online

Thursday 18 September 2014

Floral Felt

Hello and welcome,

Gosh, how quickly this month has gone - I'm so deeply immersed in learning a new job that I've just not found the time when I get home to do anything else other than try and unwind - some days successfully, others not so much! The upshot of not being able to switch my brain off has resulted in some very strange dreams I can tell you! I've forgotten quite how stressful it is learning something completely new.....but it will get better, I'm only 3 weeks in so time will make things easier, and I'm thankful to actually have a job :-)

Today I thought I'd show you how cool the Spiral Flower Die turns out when you use felt. I love using the die with card, but using the Bigz and Original dies in the Big Shot means you can use other materials too. I've used a heat gun to stick the felt together and hey presto a very quick and effect looking flower....or small bouquet of flowers. I'm just thinking I might have a go at spritzing them with some diluted re-inker to see what effect that might have on them, it might look quite effective - going off to check now :-)

Supplies used:
Dies - Spiral Flower Originals, Autumn Accents Bigz

Ribbon and Trim - Burlap Ribbon, Natural and Old Olive Two-Tone Trim
Misc - Tag-A-Bag Gift Box


Have a great week -weekend, hopefully the gorgeous late summer sunshine will last a while longer yet.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment