Shop online

Thursday 12 December 2013

Summertime - Clearance Rack DSP

I usually hate photo's of myself, but this one always makes me smile. Ten minutes before this was taken I'd just got off a boat that was making a trip round Malta, and was feeling very queasy, so what then possessed me to get on another boat is a little bit of a mystery, but I was glad I did...this was a powerboat thrill ride and was extremely exhilarating, even if I couldn't actually see anything for the amount of salt water spray in my face ;-) 
 
I've used the Sycamore Street DSP on this layout, the colours of these papers go so well with summer and beach photos.....they are currently available in the Clearance Rack but only while stocks last, so if you fancy a pack of this paper for yourself at a very reduced rate then pop over to my online shop and grab yourself a great bargain.
 
Thanks for looking.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment