Shop online

Sunday 18 May 2014

Lazy Sunday


Wow, what an absolutely glorious day it's been today. I've spent the afternoon sat down by a small stream watching cricket on the green and enjoying a fabulous picnic. A perfect lazy Sunday afternoon :-)
This week I have another scrapbook page for you, and I've used the lovely Dictionary stamp, which gives such a great image every time. I think this might be my favourite stamp at the moment. I've used sponge daubers to remove some of the ink from the stamp to create a softer look around the edge before actually stamping it. I could have perhaps done it even more but am quite happy with the result. The picture is my son and his dad on a visit to Paultons Park one rainy afternoon...though that didn't dampen his enthusiasm.
I don't remember too much about this particular day but I was showing my son some of the photos and he remembers it really clearly, even though it was when he was 3!
I can't decide on a title for this one so will have to put my thinking cap on and come up with something before I pop it in my album as finished.

Hope the fabulous weather lasts for the Bank Holiday next weekend - fingers crossed!
Have a lovely week.
Thanks for visiting
Nikki
x

Supplies used:
Stamps - Dictionary, Gorgeous Grunge

Colours - Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Framelit Dies - Banners
Misc - Paper Piercing Tool, Epic Day This and That DSP


1 comment: