Shop online

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Missed a day!

...and I was doing so well for a while, managing to post at least once a week, until now! Mind you, I only missed it by a day so I think I'll forgive myself ;-)

Today's offering is actually one of the cards my ladies will be making at my March card class in a couple of weeks, and is also very similar in layout to the make and takes I'm currently doing for parties. If you'd like to come along to the class on either the 21st or 22nd March then please do get in touch with me. Alternatively if you fancy having a party yourself (and perhaps earning yourself some freebies) then please email or call me, I'd love to show you how easy it is to create a beautiful card.

I now seem to have a smoke filled front room....burning toast really does make quite a thick haze doesn't it!! Off to rescue my kitchen before I need the Fire Brigade. Classes won't be subject to this I promise ;-)

Take care
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, one post a week is very good - I'm lucky if I can do one a month!!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete