Shop online

Sunday 5 January 2014

Mix and match

It's always good to have a few standby cards for those occasions when you realize it's someone's birthday or anniversary tomorrow....(I'm planning on being more prepared this year!).

I've used the Naturals Ivory cardstock as my base for this card. It's a really great weight for cards and I haven't used it nearly enough. This layout could be rotated and would look good whichever way you decided to use it, portrait or landscape and either this way or the other way up. Try it yourself and you'll see what I mean (I hope!) :-)

I'll be having an open day at my house on Saturday 1st February to showcase the new Spring Summer seasonal catalogue, which is launched on 28th January, so lots of lovely new products to see and buy. If you'd like to come along and do a make and take and have a cuppa then please register here so that I can have a seasonal catalogue ready and waiting for you. I look forward to seeing you.

Have a great day.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment