Shop online

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Collage Mosaic Madness - Version Two

Ok! enough I hear you cry. This is the last one for the time being using Mosaic Madness, and this card like the last one came about as I had lots of scraps sitting on my desk and just had a flash of inspiration on how to use them (it doesn't happen often - my lovely friend Debby will testify to that and was amazed I produced 3 cards on the same day, to be honest I was pretty amazed myself lol).

Again I've used the fab Modern Mosaic embossing folder for interest in the background, then some more layering up of elements, this time including the flag shape from Hearts a Flutter, Little Leaves Sizzlit and the small daisy shape die from Blossom Party Originals...finished off with a lovely Antique Brad and some Linen Thread.

I hope you like it and have been inspired to create your own cards using this lovely set.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment