Shop online

Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Card


I'm not big into Christmas...I know, I know, I'm sorry to say it, before I get told off! I'd be quite happy sat on a warm beach somewhere reading a book and returning back home once it's all over! To be honest spending most of the year like that would be perfect, I can dream. ;-)

I generally don't manage to make very many handmade Christmas cards to send to people and when I do they tend to be very simple, not much bling and not very 'Christmassy'! I think this card could be classed in that category.

It is very simple, just using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig to line everything up nicely. I started near the centre and then just worked my way outwards until I was happy with the end result. It could be different every time and would work equally well with any word set with different fonts/sizes...perhaps making a statement with one word in a different colour. Loads of possibilities I think!

Supplies used are all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated
Stamp set
: Greetings of the Season
Colours: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-Jig

Thanks for taking time to stop by and take a look.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment