Shop online

Saturday 14 July 2012

Team Training Swap

Just back from a great day at Amanda's Quarterly Team Training. As always there was loads of inspiration and great ideas to help kickstart a sluggish creative mind. If I'm not feeling very inspired when I get there I'm most certainly not stuck for ideas by the time I leave!

There were loads of swaps and some amazing things on display on the Demonstrators Choice table. My lovely downline Colette had made a fantastic little craft bag to hold all your essential crafting tools - just wonderful. I'll have to take a photo the next time I see her to show you what I mean.....you'll all want one is all I'm saying ;-)

This is one of the swaps I made and as Amanda's theme this time was Christmas I thought I would keep in line with this. I've used the Ornament punch with the stamp set Contempo Christmas and kept it all very simple, with the colour combination of Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz - colours that we will unfortunately be losing at the end of the current catalogue in September.

I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love it Nikki, pity about the colours finishing.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a lovely swap Nikki, love the crispness of this one, colours are fab and just the inspiration I needed for my upcoming Christmas Card Club!

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete