Shop online

Sunday 27 November 2011

Greenhouse Garden

I just can't believe how fast this year has flown! When I started this blog I was going to try and post something once a week......having failed dismally at that I think I need to make it a New Years resolution to try harder ;-) I know it might be a little early for making New Years resolutions but with only 4 weeks to Christmas it'll be here before we know it!! As per usual I expect my sister has already done all her Christmas shopping and wrapped everything up.....me on the other hand, well I'm normally still racing round to get bits and pieces done on Christmas Eve :-) I figure I have to be organised at work so I can't be organised at home too! That's my excuse anyway!

So, this is the notecard holder we made at my event on 5th November. The holder itself was inspired by one made by the very talented Jenny Moors, who makes the most amazing stuff and is an extremely talented lady.

For the decoration on the front and back cover I used the Greenhouse Garden stamp set, which I stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. I also used the music notes standard wheel in So Saffron to create a little more interest to the background. Sorry the picture isn't great...I'm working on my photography skills, but I think you can get the general idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment