Shop online

Saturday 20 August 2011

Those Eyes

I finally made it to Debby's for a lesson in photo editing and loading to blogger - all I need to do now is start creating enough things to publish posts a bit more frequently......would be easy if work didn't keep getting in the way, but as it pays the bills I won't complain too much.
Turns out that Debby also had a lesson during the photo editing - one that I'm sure she'll be keen not to repeat.... let's just say it's far too easy to delete 20 mins worth of work in the blink of an eye (or click of a mouse!), and realise a split second too late just what you've done ;-)

I know I said I needed to get away from one photo layouts, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow!
The colour combination here is Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizazz, used with the DSP Greenhouse Gala, and as I'm typing this I've realised that the Y in 'eyes' is the wrong way round....doh! Oh well, as I said...sometimes you just have to go with the flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment