Shop online

Sunday 10 July 2011

DSP Elegant Soiree - Hever Castle


Back to my favourite DSP from the current catalogue - Elegant Soiree. I love the muted colours in this set. I've raised my photo on dimensionals and left an opening on the right hand side, so that I can tuck in some hidden journalling.

I've just had a madly busy 2 weeks at work and so had planned to have a nice relaxing weekend doing nothing, but that plan went out the window when a friend emailed to ask if I could make 40 house warming invitations for her....to be sent out this week! That took care of my whole day yesterday, but I'm very pleased with the final result and I'm hoping when she collects them she likes them as much as I do.

Take That were fab on Friday night - they certainly know how to put on a show. I'm rubbish at taking photos, so didn't even bother to try and get any after my first attempt resulted in the back of a bald head....not belonging to any members of Take That I hasten to add! I'm hoping my sister will share some of hers with me.

Back soon with details of the 29th July at Southwood Golf Club.

1 comment:

  1. My favourite collection too, fabulous layout Nikki.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete